For Basement Egress Windows, Window Wells and Doors in Fairfax, Vienna and Northern VA, Hire Clifton Contracting Egress Window Division
Egress Windows and Window Wells for Bedroom Basements in Virginia
Welcome to Egress Windows in Fairfax, Virginia a division of Clifton Contracting and serving Northern Virginia since 2004. We have installed more than 400 egress windows in basements in Fairfax, Vienna, Arlington, Springfield and Woodbridge, VA. We specialize in egress windows and window wells, foundation excavation, waterproofing, basement window drainage, sump pump basins and we landscape around each window exterior. When needed, we even finish off the trim work on your interior window framework to match your other interior windows.
When it Comes to Egress windows in Vienna, VA, We Think Safety First
If you are planning to build a bedroom in a basement an existing home in Fairfax, VA, or you have a new basement in Vienna, VA, you need an easy-to-open window that serves as an emergency exit for below ground living space including basements and underground bedrooms. At least one window per bedroom must permit the occupants the ability to escape a fire, and to allow a fully outfitted firefighter, with an oxygen tank, the ability to enter the home. The International Residential Code (IRC) requires that each egress window be a minimum of 5.7 square feet and have an exterior well as an escape route.
Class A Contracting for Egress Windows and Wells in Fairfax, VA
As a Class A Virginia Contractor, Clifton Contracting Egress Window Division of Fairfax will draft a plan to reflect your home for county review and permit. We excavate to the house footing and tie in to your existing foundation drain if it is present. We cut your foundation with a special saw from the outside keeping your inside clean. We install a sump pump basin for every window well. Each well gets three to five tons of #57 stone around the well unit. A large pickup truck load of soil will be left over that can be spread on your lot for free, or hauled away for an additional fee. Then we add new sod or mulch as needed for a finished look.
Benefits of Egress Window Installations in Northern Virginia
- We cover your egress windows for as long as you own your home.
- Satisfies IRC code for basement living space
- Provides an easy exit in case of emergency
- Allows for fresh air in your basement
- Eliminates that basement dungeon feel
- Are double-pane for better insulation
- Increases natural lighting to help brighten the basement area
- Custom designs to beautify sub-level basements
For Egress Windows in your basement, call Clifton Contracting in Clifton, VA.
Call Chris Sodergren: 571-221-1796
Quality Egress Window Products Offered by Clifton Contracting in VA
High quality Anderson vinyl clad wood windows – When it comes to egress windows in Northern Virginia and Maryland, Clifton Contracting Egress Window division installs only the best quality Anderson windows in your basement.
- Low-E and Argon gas between the glass
- 20 year warranty
- Double hung window unit 3 feet wide x 4 feet 9 inches tall
- We offer sliders and casement style windows to fit your needs
- Will provide egress windows to match your home
Wellcraft, Rockwell and custom window wells – Clifton Contracting Egress Window Division uses only top quality window well manufactured products for projects in Virginia and Maryland.
- Window well units come in a tan or grey color
- We offer a clear lid engineered to hold 500Ibs
- Custom wells in cinderblock, brick and segmented wall
- We can custom make a metal lid powder-coated a color of your choice
- We do not install the low quality galvanized units